Friday, December 2, 2011

Chiller’s / Steve Nile’s ‘Remains’ Soon!


I feel all warm and tingly in my privates! Now that ‘The Walking Dead’ is on mid season hiatus I can feel my need for the undead with this show! Cause the gods no how I like me some undead carnage on my nightly programming schedule! So thankfully just in time for the Christmas kick off (Dec. 16th) o.k. a late kick off! I will have something to go along with my christmas themed classic toons as well as my holiday horror movies.
remains2
Based on the graphic novel series by Steve Niles and based in Reno Nevada this story has a different take on the whole zombie apocalypse beginnings. Well it at least takes place in a new location that frankly could use a little spotlight on it these days!
remains

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side