Monday, November 21, 2011

Zombie Tea Party By Armand Rosamilia


I have recently ran across several novelists on a site called lulu and two of which are also on my facebook page. The latest find is in a sub genre called horror erotica which for a lot of people I s a big taboo but for two things I always grade my horror by are gory violence and gratuitous nudity. So for me finding a whole section of reading material that goes with this facet is grotesquely glorious and ghoulishly delightful. Now to the point, I demand that you all pay attention to Armand Rosamilia. He is a an author and promoter of literary horrors who recently set out to find submissions for a horror erotica anthology as well as writing several of his own demented tales of erotic terrors. The anthology is listed with Rymfire Erotica and below is one of my picks of his recent work that you can find reasonably priced at lulu.com
316180_320687647957701_117384194954715_1348287_1646429235_n
320
Includes seven zombie short stories, four flash fiction pieces, the "Why I Write About Zombies" blog entry and a preview of the extreme zombie novella "Dying Days"... all by Armand Rosamilia
check it out here!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side