Thursday, October 13, 2011

Paranormal Activity Videos


hqdefault
Uploaded by RIPFILMS on Oct 9, 2011
Strange things have been happening a lot more now, so I decided to set up my camera with night vision to see if i could catch any paranormal activity on tape. I was amazed at the footage I captured. I was expecting voices or shadows not things flying around the kitchen. The part that really freaked me out was when the poltergeist printed a note telling me to get out. I am not sure what I am dealing with here. It is definitely some sort of paranormal activity. Am I dealing with a poltergeist, ghost, or demon? My house is haunted and I'm scared to be here anymore. I will try to capture some more ghost activity when it happens.


No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side