Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On my wish list for Christmas!


Let me just say I LOVE VOO-DOO DOLLS! I love making them, although I make mine with cloth and usually stuffed with pillow fluff mixed with personal items and natural things with strong magical properties depending on the desired affects. Mostly just for fun. However I want a box that molds and makes these little bad bitches!
images
“Needle tells the story of young college student (Dorman) who inherits a strange 18th century mechanical contraption that has deadly supernatural powers. When the device is stolen and his friends start dying, the student must reunite with his estranged older brother in order to uncover the thief and stop the killings.”

Canada and the U.S. on November 29th.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side