Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Get ready for a new film about possession.


I love movies about possession, always have been infatuated by the idea of demon possession. When I was a kid I watched “The Exorcist” on HBO and it terrified me. I tiptoed and was afraid to breathe too loud or misbehave because I thought I would get possessed. I also felt the same way after being told god was watching me. I have issues with authority. Anyway I make it a habit to try and see every exorcism film that comes along no matter how cheesy or low budget. There is a new one to enjoy called “The Devil Inside”. I for one am hoping that the INXS song is in the sound track!
the-devil-inside-poster
In Italy, a woman becomes involved in a series of unauthorized exorcisms during her mission to discover what happened to her mother, who allegedly murdered three people during her own exorcism.

Facebook Page!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side