Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shorts: A Collection Of Short Stories, Poetry, And Essays By Jason Daniel Kowalczky

My photography is being featured as a jacket cover for an independent authors collection of writings. I am glad that my images are speaking to people. I have always been a great admirer of photography, especially black and white stuff  ever since I saw my first Ansel Adams as a child in grade school. So I am sharing this with everyone to both boast my own work as well as the work of a great independent writer . So here is the book ....
Jason Daniel Kowalczyk has authored several books, as well as created the project for charity, Serendipity. He has also co-written "The Lighthouse" with Liliana West, as well as "11:59" with William P. Pierson. This is a collection of short stories, poems, and Essays that were once scattered, now brought back together in one collection. Front and rear cover photos were provided by Rickey Russell. Buy it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am honored that you gave me permission to use your work on the cover. You are a very talented writer and photographer. Thank you so much.

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side