Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New "Conan The Barbarian" Poster

A new poster for "Conan" has been released. I am eager to see how this film does with todays crowd. I loved it as a child and was in awe of that fantasy - barbarian world. I wish they would have forgone the 3D emphasis though and just made the best kick ass Conan movie ever made! I will have to wait and see on that. I do watch "Game of Thrones" and although Jason Mamoa's character has had limited and yet ample exposure, mostly he just fucks and stares dark and cannibalistic. He is a hot actor and "Conan" can only raise his heat and exposure...unfortunately I don't see this one going for the R rating that Arnold's "Conan" had. Who knows!

The film will see Conan head out to avenge the death of his father and killing his people,

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side