Friday, April 8, 2011

"Twixt Now and Sunrise" News

I guess! Honestly the only thing I see him needing to do these days is Biggest Loser: Celebrity Smack Down! I made that up, there is no such show!
A gothic nightmare story about what? Val Kilmer told Interview Magazine this:
“It’s a Halloween extravaganza. There's dogs and vampires. I play a writer who’s something like [author] Mario Puzo, or at least how Francis describes Puzo’s experience where he wrote The Godfather while he was waiting for inspiration for his masterpiece. My character is a guy who tossed off this book about witches, and it became a big deal, and now he’s known as doing these silly witch books and he’s on hard times now looking for inspiration.”

 

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side